uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] Tentative Schedule for Completing the Working Draft

Jo,

Thank you for your input!  I think your idea is excellent!  I think it
should definitely be included in v4.1.

>>There are still some unexplored issues. It might require types on our
parameters (as in the vocabulary) to know what values to pass to which
parameter. <<

This may not be necessary... The types could probably be inferred from
the vocabulary.  After all, in most cases the template parameters are
being used to fill in property values in the template and the d-property
tags in the vocabulary should already specify the type.  Does that make
sense?

Regards,

James Helms

Director of Research and Development