uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] UIML 4.0 DTD

Belated thank you, Robbie!

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

-----Original Message-----
From: Robbie Schaefer [mailto:robbie@c-lab.de]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 9:53 AM
To: uiml@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jo Vermeulen
Subject: [uiml] UIML 4.0 DTD

Dear all,

sorry for lagging behind but I have been ill most of last week...

Attached is the UIML 4.0 DTD I extracted from the current specification.
There where some slight errors in some DTD fragments of the spec which I
corrected. In most cases the content models containing #PCDATA were not
according the rules, for example in the alias element:

Before:

<!ELEMENT alias ((d-param+,layout-rule)|#PCDATA)>

Now:

<!ELEMENT alias (#PCDATA|d-param|layout-rule)*>

This is significantly different, however a superset of the first one!

So everyone should check if those elements still provide the structure
intended, or if an alternative model should be used.

Best Regards,
Robbie.
--
   _/ Dipl. Inf. Robbie Schaefer _/ Phone: +49 5251 60-6107  _/
  _/ Visual Interactive Systems _/ Fax: +49 5251 60-6065    _/