uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] Final Merged Version of the UIML 4.0 Specification

Op donderdag 06-09-2007 om 06:04 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef James
Helms:
> Hello all,
>
> Attached is a minor update to the document I sent out last night.  I
> neglected to update the front matter!  Please let me know if you have
> any comments of concerns.

James, thanks for compiling the 4.0 version. It looks great!

In the notices (last page), the copyright year is 2004. I assume this
must be changed to 2007.

Jo also already mentioned Jan Meskens has joined our team, and his email
adress is now jan.meskens@uhasselt.be instead of
jan.meskens@student.uhasselt.be

Has there been a check whether everything mentioned in the specification
is realistic and usable/useful? E.g. by making sure there are
implementations out there that support the new structures added in v4.0
(templates and layout are available in Uiml.net, variables in DISL,...)?

Jan and Jo are working hard toward a release from our graphical UIML
multi-device user interface design tool. I hope there are some
candidates from the TC to give it a try :-).

Regards,
Kris
--
Kris Luyten