uiml message

Subject: Re: [uiml] Summary of issues raised by Takashi Endo and suggested UIML 4.0 changes

Hi all,

Happy Holidays!  I assume from the lack or responses that everyone is
enjoying some very important family time for the holidays.  I will
contact you after the new year to get a meeting set up.  We will need
all of our Voting members to come if possible, so sugestions for
meeting dates would be welcome!

Be safe and happy!
Jim