uiml message

Subject: Re: [uiml] Re: Happy New Year! and back to UIML :)

Hi Mary,

Thank you for looking into Heinz-Josef's issues.  It appears that the
e-mail address Robbie used for him is different from the one you have
on file...

RE: Marc Abrams.  Our apologies.  Marc is one of the originators of
UIML and his work contributed strongly to the foundation of the
committee.  He has requested that the TC keep him abreast of the
progress of the standard, but he does not contribute to the
committee's business.  We will be sure to exclude him from any
official communications (communications sent to the UIML list) in the
future.

RE: Jan Meskens.  Jan is a student of Dr. Kris Luyten, and it has been
discussed that he sometime act as Dr. Luyten's proxy.  Is such allowed
by the OASIS TC rules?

Thank you for the clarification, Mary!

Best,
Jim Helms