uiml message

Subject: Re: Happy New Year! and back to UIML :)

Hello all,

Thank you for your replies.  It appears that everyone has a constraint
on the 18th, so I would like to suggest Next Wednesday the 23rd.  Will
the usual time work for everyone?

I still have not heard directly from Kris or Jean, but hopefully this
will work for everyone.

Looking forward to talking with you all!
Jim