uiml message

Subject: Conformance section for the UIML specification.

Hello all,

Mary has pointed out that the current specification doesn't include a
Conformance section as described by the following paragraph from the
TC process:

"A specification that is approved by the TC at the Public Review
Draft, Committee Specification or OASIS Standard level must include a
separate section, listing a set of numbered conformance clauses, to
which any implementation of the specification must adhere in order to
claim conformance to the specification (or any optional portion
thereof)."

At the moment I think the only real conformance clause we have is that
any implementation of the specification must adhere to the constraints
and restrictions implied by the definitions for each element in the
specification.  Does anyone have suggestions about what else should be
included in this section?

Thank you!
Jim