uiml message

Subject: Revised Version of the UIML 4.0 Specification

My apologies.  The uncompresed file was too large.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Helms <jhelms@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:56 AM
To: uiml@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,

Attached is the revised version of the UIML 4.0 specification.  This
document takes into account the comments received from the public and
our own internal editing.  No substantive changes were necessary.
Change tracking was activated during editing, so please take a few
moments to review the edits and let me know if something needs further
attention.

Thank you,
Jim Helms

uiml-4.0-cd01a.zip