unitsml-comment message

Subject: RE: Feedback License

I've attached a signed Feedback license contract, just to ensure there is no ambiguity. It also helps ensure that the proper steps were taken within my company (hence the cc'd folks).

Cheers,

Deborra J. Zukowski

From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:56 PM
To: Deborra J Zukowski; member-services@oasis-open.org

Hi Deb,

You can send to the member-services email address, you can fax to the number below.

Also I’d note that the vast majority of agreements are recognized electronically via submitting a comment via our public comment facility.  You can access the feedback process on any public Committee page with the “Send A Comment” button.  Using that online process replaces the paper form you have.

You are welcome to use the actual document or online equivalent as you see fit. I should note one difference between the two processes:  the online process gives “immediate” ability to post a comment (once you reply to the confirmation email message) as opposed to waiting for our manual processing of your form (about one business day)

I hope that helps.

Scott McGrath

Senior Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202