unitsml message

Subject: Proposed Change of TC Meeting to 18 October

Several of the NIST TC members have mandatory meetings that conflict with the TC meeting scheduled for October 11, 2006.  Bob Dragoset has suggested changing the meeting to the following Wednesday, October 18.  Please let me know whether or not you can accommodate that change.  If any of you prefer that we resolve this issue by formal vote, please say so.

Thank you.

Mark Carlisle
UnitsML TC Secretary