unitsml message

Subject: Today's UnitsML TC Meeting

Dear Colleagues,

There were several people absent from today's UnitsML TC meeting.
This could have been caused by the change to Daylight Savings Time by
the US, or by the unfortunate error in the minutes from the February
meeting stating that the next meeting would be April 11, 2007; or
people may have had other conflicts. Whatever the reason, I'd like to
consider rescheduling the meeting for either Wednesday, March 21 or
Wednesday, March 28 at the usual time of 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT.
Please let me know if either of these times is not an option for you.

Thanks,
Bob

Note to Dave Taylor: Your name still doesn't appear on the UnitsML TC
roster. Scott McGrath / OASIS should be able to tell you if the delay
is caused by OASIS. [scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]

Robert A. Dragoset, physicist
Physics Laboratory

NIST