unitsml message

Subject: Re: [unitsml] WSDL 2/2 1st attempt...

Quoting "Martin S. Weber" <martin.weber@nist.gov>:
> (...)
> Level 1: Making life easy for dumb UnitsML processors. Excessive NDRs for
> the webservices, including at least:
> (requirements)

Of course here we could as well not store the URL of the WSDL but also
the URL of the service in a way that we only have to append the
numerical value we want converted. So e.g. store (for stuart's example)
"http://chalk.coas.unf.edu:8080/axis2/services/tempConvert/getKelvin?unit=C&value=";, append numerical value we're interested in et
voila.

-Martin