unitsml message

Subject: FW: A question re: using XML validation for ensuring proper unitsused in instance document

Colleagues,

I’m forwarding this reply to the OASIS UnitsML list.

Deborra,

I forgot to mention that only TC members can use the OASIS list; you can use the comment list, but that only sends the message to the secretary and chair of the TC.

    -Bob

From: Deborra J Zukowski [mailto:deborra.j.zukowski@pb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:12 PM
To: Dragoset, Robert A.
Cc: unitsml@lists.oasis-open.org; Joseph.F.Solsky@usace.army.mil

Greetings,

I very much appreciate your reply and offer to join the teleconference and would like to listen in so that I can better formulate the next round of email. That is, I would prefer not to directly make remarks/questions because I'm concerned I would disrupt the meeting from its original agenda, but feel that the context I may get from the meeting will help better communicate via email afterwards.

Also, I am going to the IDEAlliance XML-in-Practice Conference in Arlington, VA on Sept 30. If a representative of the TC is also attending, it may be useful to meet and talk there.

Cheers,

Deborra Zukowski