unitsml message

Subject: December UnitsML Teleconference

During today's teleconference, we discussed moving the December call from the 8th to accommodate schedules.  The AMSANT is booked on the 9th during our normal hours, but is available on Friday the 10th.
I therefore move that we hold the next teleconference on Friday, Dec 10, 2010, from 10:00am to 12:00 noon ET.

-Mark