unitsml message

Subject: Possible change in UnitsML meeting date/time

Due to the unavailability of the NIST AMSANT lab and a conflict for one of the TC members, I'm considering changing the meeting date/time for our next UnitsML TC meeting (currently scheduled for this Wed. at 10:00 am ET). The best dates/times for a rescheduled meeting are next week:

Tues  (1/18) at 2:00 pm (or 3:00 pm)
Thurs (1/20) in the afternoon
Fri   (1/21) any time

Please let me know if any of these times are particularly good or bad.

Thanks,
Bob