unitsml message

Subject: Cancelling the teleconferencing portion of the 10/12/11 TC meeting

Dear colleagues,

I was considering cancelling the teleconferencing portion of the UnitsML TC meeting scheduled for tomorrow (10/12/11) at 10:00 am EDT. I have no particular business to bring up, but do plan on sending out some information during the asynchronous portion of the meeting.

Does anyone have some business for discussion?

Does anyone object to my suggestion above?

Thanks,
Bob