unitsml message

Subject: RE: [unitsml] December UnitsML TC Meeting - vote on earlier minutes

All,

I would like to make a motion that the draft minutes for the OASIS UnitsML September meeting located at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43760/minutes20110914.pdf meeting be approved as official minutes for the September meeting.

Peter

Peter J. Linstrom
(301) 975-5422
NIST, Chemical and Biochemical Reference Data Division