uoml-discuss message

Subject: [uoml-discuss]Welcome

Hi all,
Thanks for joining UOML discussion mail list. I am Alex Wang from
Sursen, glad to have changce to share ideas about UOML by this mail
list.
Sorry for late start of discussing due to mail problem and poor
understanding of OASIS operation. I don't know whether any one has
joined this mail list until I am told that there is already 22 members
in this mail list today. As the first enterprise member in China, I need
your help to study how to work in OASIS.
Attachment is my speech in OASIS Symposium in San Francisco  in May
2006. More information can be found in www.uoml.org

Alex Wang

UOML_oasis.ppt