uoml-discuss message

Subject: Re: [uoml-discuss] uoml manual

Dear Guo Guoxu,

thank you for this very useful document. Given my schedules regarding
the upcoming OOoCON, I won't have the time to read it until the end of
next week. I would however like to ask you for the next time to work
with documents under an open and standard format, like OpenDocument.
After all, I think this is an OASIS mailing list and it is never too
late to catch the right habits!  :-)

Best Regards,

--
Charles-H.Schulz,