uoml-discuss message

Subject: RE: [uoml-discuss] Proposed the first UOML TC meeting

Title: 邮件
Dear all,

I would like to clarify that "become a sponsor of UOML TC" means "become a charter member of UOML TC", not "become a benefactor of UOML TC". Sorry for the misleading expression, and I hope it is clear now. Again, please  send your email and membership affiliations to Pine if you would like to become a charter member of UOML TC.
For first meeting, I have a new idea. We can take a face-to-face meeting in OASIS Adoption Forum in London 30 Nov. 2006 or 1 Dec 2006. Face-to-face meeting or teleconference, which one do you prefer?

-Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: pine zhang [mailto:Pine_zhang@sursen.com]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 1:38 PM
To: uoml-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all.

Thanks for participating the UOML discussions. 6 weeks have passed, and we have achieved a lot, with everyone’s contributions. It is time to move forward, and have the first UOML TC meeting.

1.Proposed date, time, and location of the first UOML TC meeting

[The date, time, and location of the first meeting, whether it will be held in person or by phone, and who will sponsor this first meeting. he first meeting of a TC shall occur no less than 30 days after the announcement of its formation in the case of a telephone or other electronic meeting, and no less than 45 days after the announcement of its formation in the case of a face-to-face meeting.]