uoml-x-comment message

Subject: RE: [uoml-x-comment] Defects in PDF Version of UOML-1-v1.0

Hello Pine Zhang,

1. OpenOffice.org 2.4.x versions produce ODF 1.1.  That is correct.  The
file that you attached is in acceptable ODF 1.1 format.

Do not be concerned.  The OpenOffice.org 2.4.x builds do not appear to
identify minor version in the <meta:generator> element.  The build numbers
between the -en and the zh-CN version may also differ.  The conversion
through the OpenOffice.org 2.4 version you have appears to be successful.

2. EXCELLENT!  I confirm that the file that you made with OO.o has a Table
of Contents with no Duplicates.  The PDF that you attached also appears to
be correct.

3. Review

3.1 The new table of contents also has the correct page numbers.
Fortunately, the pagination of the document apart from the table of contents
appears to be unchanged.

3.2 There is a font difference in the table of contents.  I am not certain
that this is in the necessary OASIS template style.  I would not worry about
that now.  It is accurate and usable.

3.3 I cannot speak for Mary.  It seems to me that the next steps are to
review the content between the original ones that have been posted and the
new one to make sure there are no differences apart from replacement of the
table of contents.  Then Mary can decide how to replace the documents for
review and how to make it known that there is a better copy available. I
will provide any assistance that I can to have that go well.

Thank you for repairing the documents.

 - Dennis

PS: The uoml-x-comment list filters out .pdf files.  I have attached your
new PDF here inside a .zip container.  I have also included the .odt inside
of a .zip container so that the list archive will retain it with the correct
file type extension.