uoml-x-comment message

Subject: Section 1.1 rfc2119 Reference

This comment applies to
uoml-part1-v1.0-cs01.pdf section 1.1, Terminology, page 7 line 3
uoml-part1-v1.0-cs01.odt section 1.1, Terminology

I downloaded them from the location provided in the Call for Vote:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uoml-x/200809/msg00002.html

DEFECT:

The first paragraph reads

***
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT",
"RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described inError:
Reference source not found Error: Reference source not found.
***

I believe that references to [RFC2119] are intended.

RECOMMENDED CORRECTION:

***
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].
***

 - Dennis

PS: I apologize for not examining this specification more closely after we resolved some concerns with the original format.  I see there are other problems with the documents.  These problems have been introduced since the September 6 versions were produced and examined:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uoml-x-comment/200809/msg00007.html (see .odt attachment)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uoml-x-comment/200809/msg00008.html (see Zip attachments)

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org