uoml-x-comment message

Subject: Re: RE: [uoml-x-comment] Section 1.1 rfc2119 Reference - addition

Hello Dennis and Mary,

Thanks Dennis for those good recommendations, and I am also looking forward to a Change Management guide by Mary.

By the way, October 1 is China's National Day; usually we have a 7-day holiday, when we celebrate the 59th anniversary of foundation of the People's Republic of China this year.

Regards

Pine

======= 2008-10-07 02:21:53 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐдµÀ£º=======

Àñ£¡