uoml-x-comment message

Subject: InterOP and more

Dear Members,

As you might know already, our votes for having an UOML InterOp meeting and assignment for Alex Wang to be the lead of InterOp had been closed. The results are positive. We should decide when and where to have this event on our next TC meeting.

In the meantime, OASIS Executive Director Laurent Luscia had approved our application to ISO via PAS process. Mr. Jamie Clark had promised to give us the final version of Explainary Report to ISO ( TC had circled around this document before) on coming Monday, so that means our ISO process should be kick started next week for sure. Thanks for everyone's work.

Best rgds,

Allison Yan Shi
UOML-X TC co-chair