uoml-x message

Subject: [uoml-x]statement of use

Hi All,

I certify that Sursen, a member of OASIS, is successfully using the UOML V1.0 specifications and schemas in accordance with the conformance clauses . Our use has included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. While Sursen's software products, SEP Docbase system,e- Document transferring system and Digital library solutions, fully support UOML  to settle the document interoperations among any other products that support UOML.

Guoxu