uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] Please check the UOML Part 1 v.1 os

Hi Mary,

Thanks. We will keep your words in mind. We should be able to give to you the final version today.

Best rgds,
Allison

2008/10/14 Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Hi Pine,

  I just want to make sure everyone is aware that the *only* things that can be changed are those noted in my original message. Any other problems identified would need to be addressed by either a new release or errata.

  Again, congratulations!

Mary