uoml-x message

Subject: Fwd: ISO PAS program path, issues

Hi, all,

There I forward Jamie Clark's message regarding our TC's UOML Part 1 v1.0 submitting to ISO by using OASIS PAS process.

There are two attached files, please review them and open to discuss. Any questions, concerns, and answers to Jamie's questions are welcomed to post here. If necessary, a TC meeting will be held afterward.

Best rgds,

Allison Shi
co-chair, UOML-X TC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Date: 2009/1/15
Subject: ISO PAS program path, issues
To: allison shi <allison_shi@sursen.com>, Alex Wang <alexwang@sursen.com>
Cc: laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org, ÁõÃ÷¾ê LMJ <liumingjuan@sursen.com>

Alex and Allison:

I have sent two attachments.  The first is a draft of the 'explantory
report' that we would send to JTC1 with a UOML submission.
The second generally explains the JTC1 issues for UOML.  Both are suitable for sharing with your TC, if you like.

These drafts contain three questions, and we have one additional concern.  We would like to discuss them with you directly by telephone or Skype.  May I suggest Beijing Friday morning (our late Thursday afternoon) or Beijing Tuesday morning (our late Monday afternoon)?  Some other time that you suggest may also be fine.

Thank you and kind regards  Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Dev., OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~ HQ phone: +1 978 667 5115 x203, mobile +1 310 293 6739

Status UOML-JTC1.odt

Proposed-JTC1-submission-UOML-draft1.odt