uoml-x message

Subject: Re: RE: [uoml-x] FW: About the teleconference

Dear All,

Here is the Phone number for the meeting.

Conference Dial-in Number: 001-(712) 432-9998
 Host Access Code: 665742*
 Participant Access Code: 665742#

And the meeting time:

 US west Monday, January 19 4:00 PM
 Beijing Tuesday, January 20, 8:00 AM
 London Tuesday, January 20, 0:00 AM
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2009&month=1&;
day=20&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=33&p2=136&p3=43&p4=224

Pine.

======= 2009-01-18 09:13:55 您在来信中写道:=======