uoml-x message

Subject: RE: [uoml-x] UOML ISO PAS Explaination Report modification

Hi Allison,

  I have a couple of questions – I know that you’ve been working through this with Jamie, but I noticed a few things and thought I should ask.

1.       UOML-1 (?) I’m not sure why the -1; the OASIS Standard is not referenced in this way.

2.       The pointers are to the Committee Specification, rather than the OASIS Standard

http://docs.oasis-open.org/uoml-x/v1.0/os/uoml-part1-v1.0-os.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/uoml-x/v1.0/os/uoml-part1-v1.0-os.odt

http://docs.oasis-open.org/uoml-x/v1.0/os/uoml-schema-os.xsd

3.       The following is not a publicly-accessible link: http:// www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uoml-x/download.php/31049/UOML%20Sample.odt; it should be changed to http:// www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31049/UOML%20Sample.odt for the publicly-accessible version

4.       The other general question I have, is since this has been titled ‘Part 1’ there is an assumption that there will be at least a ‘Part 2’ and maybe more. It may be helpful to clarify what the future parts will be, or if none are planned, to explicitly state that.

Thanks,

Mary