uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x-comment] Re: UOML Standard FAQ draft

I thought I'd spend a little time going through the FAQ, making some suggested
changes to the wording to clarify some of it a bit. I hope this is OK. Also note
I marked a place where I think there needs to be another question and answer to
explain what a 'docbase' is because the term 'docbase' is used throughout the
FAQ but is not explained (and it is an important and new term related to the use
of UOML).

I hope this helps

Apologies that I had to make these changes using Open Office to edit the .doc
file: I hope this doesn't cause problems with the formatting. I turned
on the recording
of changes I made so I think it might be best to see these changes and
accept those
which are acceptable using Open Office or Red Office.

Best regards

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green