uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x-comment] Re: UOML Standard FAQ draft

Attached is how the FAQ would look with the changes I would suggest.
I think it still needs a question/answer about what a 'docbase' is (e.g.
'What is a docbase?'), preferably just after the first appearance of the
term - so maybe as question 2 because it appears as a term in Q1.

- Steve

--
Stephen D. Green

Document Engineering Services Ltd