uoml-x message

Subject: Sursen Membership

Hello again,

   I have great news for everyone. I have spoken with Allison Shi, and
Sursen will once again be a member of OASIS. Unfortunately there was
some miscommunication due to one of the individuals being on leave.
There is no need at this time to replace the current Chairs. It may
take a few days for everything to be resolved, but everything should
be back on track shortly.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.