uoml-x message

Subject: Re: UOML Part 1 v1.0 is ISO/IEC 14297

The JTC1 secretariat started an official 6-month PAS ballot for our
submission of UOML v1, as an ISO/IEC international standard, while
JTC1 gathered in Tel Aviv for its annual plenary this month.  Most of
the voting members of JTC1 are its national delegations.  The official
UOML submission package provided to JTC1 members is in the TC's
document repository here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uoml-x/download.php/34870/oasis-uoml-jtc1-submit.zip

Kind regards  Jamie