uoml-x message

Subject: Re: UOML-x uploads

Thank you to the TC and your editor Joel, for all of the work required
to produce these revisions.  As you know, they also are being reviewed
by my colleague Mary McRae.

Earlier today, she and Joel and I were able to review current plans
for transmitting the appropriate documents, and information, to JTC1,
which we plan to do on Monday.
If we encounter any additional questions or clarifications, we will
raise them by e-mail over the weekend.

Kind regards. JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ General Counsel, OASIS