uoml-x message

Subject: Updated UOML Errata

Hello,

Attached is the latest updated UOML Errata based on Mary McRae's feedback. I have also sent these directly to Mary for her to start her review. It is important that she begin her review now, even before the TC meeting. If Mary and the TC approves these, I will create a clean version (without comments) and we will upload these documents to OASIS.

I may make a few more changes to the errata before Mary has completed her review; if I do, I will add them to the end of the errata and send the update to Mary. She should not have to review the whole document again in this case.

Regards,
Joel Marcey

UOML (Unstructured Operation Markup Language) Part 1 Version 1.0 Errata CD - Comments.doc

UOML (Unstructured Operation Markup Language) Part 1 Version 1.0 Errata CD - Comments.pdf