uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] almost there

Hi Mary,

I have uploaded the update copy to TC's web,  here is the url for downloading:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uoml-x/download.php/39539/UOML%20%28Unstructured%20Operation%20Markup%20Language%29%20Part%201%20Version%201.0%20Errata%20CD%2002.zip
If you have further info. please let me know.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,

Pine.
2010/9/24 Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
We're down to just a couple of items!

Add the schema location to the cover of the errata

(Item 82) Please call out the specific changes to the normative schema in the description; otherwise it looks like you're hiding something. There's no need to list the entire before/after schema here, you can just note the two changes.

(Item 86) Please insert this at an appropriate spot within the body and not after the appendices.

Please send the updated copy back to me immediately - time is of the essence. There's no need to re-approve again.

Thank you!

Mary