uoml-x message

Subject: Re: Peter participate SC34 meeting

Dear Jamie,

thanks a lot for helping me to attend SC34/WG2 as a liaison and also
other WGs. As I'm unexperienced in the work at SC34 yet, my main
objective is indeed observing and learning, as well as meeting as many
experts as possible to get an idea about what is expected of my future
work as an editor of the UOML spec. Any help in that regard would be
very appreciated. We will be working very hard to meet the ISO's
requirements in the future.

Best regards,
Peter