uoml-x message

Subject: Content for the UOML TC website as OASIS.

Hi all,

the website of the UOML TC [1] seems to be almost empty. To compare
please have a look at the website of the ODF TC [2].

At [3] I've been uploading a proposal about the content that should IMHO
be added. Please discuss and raise your concerns. I hope we can find an
agreement here on the mailing list. Otherwise it should be a topic for
our next conference call. NOTE: According to the OASIS policies liaisons
have to be appointed by the TC. In my case this should also be on the
agenda for next meeting.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=uoml-x
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office
[3]