uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] Groups - UOML (Unstructured Operation Markup Language)Part 1 1.1 WD01 REV 01 (UOML-X-Part1v1.1-wd01-rev01.doc) uploaded

Hi everyone,

please comment the document I have just uploaded. It's the first working
draft of UOML carrying version number 1.1.

I'm still not 100% sure which direction to go with regard to UOML
Graphics Objects/SVG.
Mapping the Graphics Objects to SVG would be expressing the same thing
in two different ways. From my point of view it might be a smarter
approach to rebuild the UOML Graphics Objects with a subset of SVG.
OpenDocument Format does it that way. ODF defines an internal svg:
namespace with reusing SVG elements and attributes and trimming them
down to the functionality they need. Would it be possible to redefine
the Graphics Objects in an identical way with a UOML-internal subset of SVG?

Best regards,
Peter