uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] [TC-Admin] UOML-X TC JIRA Project available

Hi,

the OpenDocument Format TC is using the JIRA issue tracker intensely.
They have been compiling some fairly useful information for the daily
work. These links are worth reviewing when starting to work with JIRA:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/JIRA_Conventions
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Severity_Levels

Best regards,
Peter