uoml-x message

Subject: Re: Fwd: Call for Liaison Reports at the SC 34 London Plenary

Dear Jamie,

I had offered to contribute a status report on UOML before the SC34 meeting in February in Prague. Mrs. Kimura told me back then that it would be against the policies because we don't have any open ISO project for UOML at the moment.

Best regards,
Peter

On 10/8/2012 7:14 AM, Jamie Clark wrote:
Dear members of the UOML TC:

Our OpenDocument TC will give us some status reports for JTC1/SC34, in
writing this week, about ODF progress, as a part of the preparation
for SC34's upcoming meeting.  (The invitation from SC34 to OASIS to
make a report is appended below.)  Do you wish us also to offer a
report on UOML to SC34?

Kind regards  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Toshiko Kimura
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Dear liaison officers,

The next SC 34 plenary meeting will be held in two weeks, Oct 19th in
London, UK.

Draft agenda is available at:
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1826.htm

If you have any update on the liaison activities, I would appreciate
receiving a report for the plenary.
As always, if you give an oral report, please give me your
speech note after the meeting.

I apologize for this late reminder and thank you for your kind
cooperation.

Best regards,

Toshiko Kimura
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34