uoml-x message

Subject: Re: [uoml-x] Groups - Event "UOML-X TC Meeting" added

Dear TC members,

please keep in mind that we will be having a conference call in about 3 hours.

Best regards,
Peter

On 10/29/2013 03:03 PM, Peter Junge wrote:
/Submitter's message/
Dear TC members,

I'm inviting you to attend out next UOML-X TC meeting on Nov 1 at 2am
EST (2pm China / Oct 31, 11pm PST).

Looking forward to meeting you there.
-- Mr. Peter Junge
*Event Title*: UOML-X TC Meeting
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uoml-x/event.php?event_id=36134>
*Date*: Friday, 01 November 2013, 02:00am to 03:00am EDT
*Description*
Conference Dial-in Number: (+8610)58511989
Conference Number: 102407#
Participant Access Code: 9402#

*This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.*
*Agenda*

  * Roll Call
  * Approval of the Agenda
  * Approval of meeting minutes from Aug 15, 2013
  * Discussion: UOML Part 2 Security
  * Other business
  * Adjournment

*Owner*: Mr. Peter Junge
*Group*: OASIS Unstructured Operation Markup Language eXtended (UOML-X) TC
*Sharing*: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General
Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=36134>
*NOTE*: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please
subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar
feeds
<https://helpdesk.kavi.com/entries/21724063-Tip-Subscribing-to-Group-calendar-feeds>