uoml-x message

Subject: Status of the UOML-X TC - is it time to close?

Members of the UOML-X TC,

I have been reviewing the status of TCs recently. I noticed that the UOML-X TC has been inactive for some time now. From the email list and the document archive, it looks like the TC has been inactive since late 2014.

Do you think the TC is likely to start up work again or is it perhaps time for the TC to close?

There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work, publications and historical record wills continue to be available on the OASIS web site.

It is certainly not my wish to suggest that any TC close prematurely. If you wish to keep the TC active, please let me know. However, if you think the work is completed, perhaps it is time for it to close.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk about this further.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393