uoml message

Subject: RE: [uoml] Groups - Inaugural TC Call added

Hi Alex,

  Unfortunately I don't believe the meeting time can be changed at this point in time. According to the TC Process
(section 2.3 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.3)

"The first meeting of a TC must occur at the place and time and in the manner described in the announcement. Any initial
meeting whose time or location is changed and any initial telephone or other electronic meeting that fails to grant
access to every Eligible Person previously registering to attend shall be subject to appeal as provided in Section 4.2."

The current roster shows members in China, France, and UK; Jamie Clark will also be on the call from the west coast (PT)
and other OASIS staff may attend (ET).

Regards,

Mary