uoml message

Subject: RE: Re: [uoml] uoml sample document

Hello Pine,

  The OASIS Templates can be found at http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/. The informative reference for all formats
is the XHTML User Guide (http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateGuidelines.html) which contains
links to the actual requirements in the Naming and Metadata Guidelines documents. Templates are provided for authoring
in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, and XHTML. A DocBook suite is also available, but has not been updated to match the
latest metadata requirements. Please note that according to the OASIS TC Process all approved committee work must be
available in the editable source, as well as PDF and XHTML.

  If you need any assistance with the templates or have questions, I'm more than happy to help.

  Regards,

Mary