uoml message

Subject: Re: [uoml] uoml sample document

I notice that the .odt resulting from using the
required .ott template, misses out the OASIS logo
when downloaded from
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uoml/200703/bin00001.bin
and openned in Open Office 2.0

This of course will need to be fixed, plus there will
need to be namespace(s) and other such things added to
that prototype.

All the best

Steve

Quoting stephen.green@systml.co.uk: