uoml message

Subject: [uoml]updated sample document

Dear all,
I have updated the sample document using the oasis
template. Three versions of the document are attached in this email :
msword, pdf, odf.

As we know, some parts of the draft
specification is regulated by the oasis templates, and the structure of
these parts is nearly fixed , so I cut these parts from corresponding
section of the sample document.

The style of the sample document now
conforms to oasis template too.

Regards,