uoml message

Subject: Re: [uoml]updated sample document

Dear TC members,
We must make decision on whether including security control functions in first specification. If we decide that document inteoperation is most important, we can write first specification without security control functions; if we beleive that share document with security control is most important, we can include security control functions in first specification.
The security control of document include role, rights, online DRM, offline DRM......, the third option is including basical functions like role/rights.

-Alex