uoml message

Subject: RE: [uoml] Congratulations / Meeting time

Thanks for your confirmation, Stephen.

Hi Charles, can you make the meeting? Please let me know.

Regards,

-Bo
-----Original Message-----
From: stephen.green@systml.co.uk [mailto:stephen.green@systml.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 1:47 PM
To: uoml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uoml] Congratulations / Meeting time

Yes, Congratulations on such excellent work and progress.

3pm ET time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=4&;
day=5&hour=7&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=195&p3=33&p4=224
works well with me or an hour earlier or same times another day

Again, congratulations for this progress.

All the best

Stephen Green