uoml message

Subject: RE: [uoml] Groups - Interop demo via UOML (InteroperationDemo.avi) uploaded

Hi Stephen,
The .avi comes from the disk you got, try to run it from the disk
directly.

-Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: stephen.green@systml.co.uk [mailto:stephen.green@systml.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:45 PM
To: uoml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [uoml] Groups - Interop demo via UOML
(InteroperationDemo.avi) uploaded

Hi Alex, UOML TC,

I couldn't get this file to open. Is there a recommended
app to use? There was some problem with finding the codex.

Many thanks for disk which came to me via Sacha Schlegel.
I was able to load the app and find the parts which had
changes and try those out a bit. It would be great to be
able to get the .avi to run though.

All the best

--
Stephen Green